Sunday, March 11, 2007

Tents & Tunnels

This week we had so much fun building tents and tunnels. I remember building these as a kid. Ashton and Oaklee had a blast playing in them.
This tent was our Lion King tent. We all watched the movie laying inside the tent.


This is Ashton's tunnel we made with our couch cushions.

He decided to add onto it with his long tunnel.

And then he thought it would be so cool to have a tunnel go up a hill.

This is our first tent we built. Ashton thought he was pretty special because I let him eat lunch in there.


I love playing with these two kids. We have fun together.

1 comment:

Darbi said...

Tents are so much fun. I don't remember our tents looking that grand. Kid's can let their imagination go wild when they're building tents. I can see that you are having so much fun with your kids. Miss you guys.

Love. mom