Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Grass and Rocks

I finally got Oaklee to sit on the grass without wigging out. She still doesn't like to crawl on it, but she will sit there as long as she doesn't have to touch it with her skin. She hates this hat that I put on her, but I think she looks so cute and it protects her little head.


Ashton loves to play in the rocks. He has discovered that there is sand underneath them, and an occasional spider. If he sees a spider he jumps up and runs to get his croc shoe to kill it, but by the time he makes it back over there the spider is gone.

1 comment:

Darbi said...

Oaklee looks so cute in that pink hat. How long will she keep it on? She has such fair skin you will always have to keep her covered. I'm sure Ashton does have a lot of fun in the rocks. Can't wait to see you.

Give the kids a hug and a kiss from Papa and Nana.