I told Jon the other day that I hated our main bathroom. The shower curtain drove me crazy....something about green, yellow, and blue plaid just wasn't sitting right with me. So, when I was at target this week I just happened to find some really great deals. This is my new and improved bathroom......I love it!



How much of a bargain was this? I got two rugs, a shower curtain, 2 bath towels, and 3 hand towels all for just $40. Yes, I am an amazing shopper....thanks mom for teaching me how to shop bargains because I have so much fun doing it. And thanks for the two pictures I have hanging in the bathroom.
Now, check out my next bargain.....I also got this a target. This comforter/sham/bedskirt was originally $80, and I got it for $10. I was very excited, but even more excited to find out that it matched Oaklee's bed perfectly. Now Oaklee and McKinley will have matching (but not the same) beds. I know McKinley won't be in a bed for a while, but who could pass up a deal like this?



3 comments:
You are amazing! I hate my bathrooms but I just deal with it. I wish I shared the passion for the hunt like you and mom. Love you!
I think your bathroom looks so cute. It is so much fun looking for a bargain. I can't wait until we go to the Edmonton Mall. We will have to save up for that. Looks great.
Where is the Edmonton Mall, when are you both going and why wasn't I invited? First you all take off to the Park City without me and now you are planning shopping trips!
Post a Comment