

Something that makes me sad lately is that Ashton does not call me Mommy anymore, it is just Mom. I don't know why it makes me so sad, but it does. I think maybe because he is growing up too fast.
Some things Ashton says that makes me laugh:
- "I just have one question for you." (then he always says a statement like, "This is my daddy lion.")
- Every Sunday he makes me feel so good about myself because he says, "You're hot" or "You're cute, mom."
- Today he was missing his dad. I told him he was at work and that he would be home later. His reply was, "I know, we go eat lunch at Daddy's work." (So that is what we did.)
- In the bath yesterday he told Oaklee he needed to wash her bum and her penis. (We had an anatomy lesson--he now knows what she has.)
- I told him Nana and Papa are coming in 3 weeks and Grandma and Grandpa are coming in six weeks. His response was, "Oh, that will be so great."
- Today someone said, "See you later, gator." So Ashton said, "See you later, crocodile."
1 comment:
Ashton looks to grown up also. He has always been so old for his age. It's hard to believe he's not even three yet. I'm so glad your writing these little sayings down so you will be able to remember them. Ashton will find them quite comical as he gets older. Or you could use some of them as blackmail. Thanks for the blog.
Love you guys, Mom
Post a Comment