Ashton thought it would be cool to paint his face with his popsicle. Jon quickly got a wet paper towel to wipe him off, but I stopped him in time to get these pictures. I thought it was so funny. Oaklee was playing in the kitchen by herself the other day. Jon went to check on her, and then I hear Jon yelling, "Ahhhhh." I ran to the kitchen because I thought something was wrong. This is what we found......Oaklee eating oreos.
Oaklee is pretty proud of herself. Don't tell me she has inherited her Nana's sweet tooth. How creative of Ashton to paint his face with a popsicle. He looks like a little Indian. He's so cute know matter what he does.
1 comment:
Oaklee is pretty proud of herself. Don't tell me she has inherited her Nana's sweet tooth.
How creative of Ashton to paint his face with a popsicle. He looks like a little Indian. He's so cute know matter what he does.
Post a Comment