Thursday, December 28, 2006

SLC pictures from a long time ago

Here are some pics from our trip to SLC in December. We had so much fun at the Park City Condo......just spending time with the fam was awesome.

Ashton and Jon looking pretty cool in the back seat of our new van.


The matching couple at the Joseph Smith building.


Wow.....we are one hot couple.


Oaklee is missing from this family picture because she stayed with Aunt Beef. And let me just say it was so nice to be able to see the movie about Joseph Smith.


Ashton and his proud Papa at the reflection pool.....thanks to papa and nana Ashton had lots of money to throw in.


Darbi and Ashton at the fountain in front of the conference center. I love this picture even though you only see the backs of them.


I wish I would have gotten more pictures of the condo and us hanging out there, but I didn't so these will have to do.

No comments: