Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Our Project and New Car

Look at how beautiful this picture is......we have lived here for 7 months and have only been able to fit one car in the garage until now. Jon and I took two days and cleaned out our garage. We got rid of a ton of garbage and took a car full, or should I say van full to the Salvation Army. Yes, I did say van. We had to break down and buy the greatest and safest van.


So, here it is.......a little dirty from our trip, but that is okay. And I never thought I would say this......"I love our van." It is the best vehicle for our family. Jon says he really, really likes it but I know he loves it just as much as I do. It is so great that our little family will soon be a little bigger. We are so excited to bring this little person into the world. We find out in 13 days if we are going to have a little lady(I think we are) or a little guy. We can't wait.

No comments: