I went to the pediatric cardiologist today to get an echo on the baby's heart.....just to make sure everything was okay. Her heart looked great. It is crazy to me that they are able to do an echo on such a little baby. It was so neat to watch her move around while the doctor looked at her heart. She started punching my tummy while he was doing the echo, so we know we already have a little fighter. It is so great to know that she is healthy. I feel her more and more each day....I just love this bonding. Well, enough about me and the baby. Here are a few pictures of the kids.
I love this picture of Ashton with his two sippies. He has to have both of them now.

And I love this picture of Oaklee helping me unload the dishwasher.
No comments:
Post a Comment