Here is a picture of Ashton with his new radio/cd player from Grandma and Grandpa.

It was a mess once we were done. I even thought about getting a trash bag to clean up as we went, but I couldn't do it because I love the Christmas wrapping mess.

Jon in his new hat (which I gave him) and his new sweatshirt (which Brandi and Jer gave him). He looks pretty hot to me. He thinks he needs a tan, but don't we all.

Oaklee and me with one of her presents that she had fun pulling herself up onto.

Ashton with his new "Cars" collection.

Our scary lion in his tunnel that Nana and Papa gave him.

Oaklee thinking she is a pretty big girl inside Ashton's tunnel.

One last thing......Oaklee's first tooth finally broke through her gum today. An exciting milestone in her life.
No comments:
Post a Comment