Here are some highlights of our year:
1. Bringing our beautiful little lady, Oaklee, into the world in April.
2. Ashton turned two in April, and is getting so big.
3. Moving to Colorado in May because Jon got a promotion to GM (I am so proud of him).
4. Getting visits from the grandparents, Joey, Nana, Papa, Darbi, Drake, Brandi, Jeremy, Chloe and Claire.
5. The Family Reunion.
6. Two weeks after the reunion finding out we were going to have another baby. (A girl)
7. First trip to Park City
8. Trip to Council Bluffs for Thanksgiving.
9. Going to a Nebraska football game.
10. Purchasing the minivan for our growing family.
11. Our second trip to Park City and Jon's heart looking great right now.
12. Christmas in Colorado....Ashton loving every minute of it.
This year was such a happy year for us. We are so happy to be where we are, and that Jon is able to have a job that he loves. We are thankful for all that we have been given, especially our kids who bring so much joy to our lives. I can't imagine not being a mom. I love waking up every day knowing that the first words out of Ashton's mouth are going to be, "Mommy, I want my milk." And I love knowing that when I go into Oaklee's room to get her out of bed she is going to give me the greatest smile ever. I love being married to a man who loves me as much as I love him, and who tries really hard to make me happy (he is doing a pretty good job). I am the happiest I have ever been. So, goodbye 2006.....I look forward to 2007.
No comments:
Post a Comment