I just didn't want to forget that this is Ashton's favorite thing to say now. When he gets upset or things don't go his way he says it multiple times....."Dang It, Dang It, Dang It."
He also calls Oaklee and me "honey" because he hears Jon call me that. The other day he said, "Oh honey, it otay." It was so cute.
It is hard to believe how much he is growing up and how much he is learning every day. He is starting to use the correct tense of words. Some days he just wows me with how smart he is.
Oaklee is also growing up...she can pull herself up and stand for a minute or two (of course holding onto something). She so wants to do everything her big brother is doing. It is going to be a scary time for me when she can. I am sure we will have to make a few trips to the ER.
I just want to say that I love my kids and I am excited that we are going to have another, even if they will be so close in age. Only five more days until we find out if it is a girl or a boy. We have already decided on names for either. I will keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment