Saturday, April 26, 2008

Ashton's Birthday

Ashton is 4 today. That means no more sippy cups for him because he is such a big boy. That is the first thing he asked for this morning, and then he had a little meltdown when I told him he was 4. He got over it when he found out he could pour his own apple juice into a cup.

Ashton was pretty spoiled today...

I know this cake is pretty ghetto, but he really wanted yellow frosting, the stars, and lightning mcqueen/mater. He loved it so that is all that matters.



What kid can say he has a huge poster of himself? Thanks Jen for taking such an awesome picture. It could not have been any cooler.







If you couldn't tell what his favorite present was....it is batman. He is in love with this suit even though it is way too big. Jon and I wanted to send it back and get the size smaller, but we cannot get it off of him. He says it is "otay".


This morning my parents took him for a surprise to the fire station. He had so much fun checking out the fire truck. They told Ashton that he could take a picture with the CPR Annie, but he said he didn't want a picture with the dead guys.












He had a great day. He loves being 4.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great day! I can't believe how grown up he is. And the pictures are so fun! Time sure does fly. I was thinking about that little guy today on his big day, and I'm just sorry I didn't call! It looks like he had an awesome birthday. Love ya! :)

Ranay said...

What awesome grandparents - and a great birthday cake too! I love birthdays - what a cutie he is!

Amber said...

Wow the spiderman picture turned out so good! I was wondering how that poster of him was going to turn out. I can't believe he's four, they're all growin up so fast. Hope all is well. love ya courtnee!