Saturday, April 05, 2008

Five Amazing Years


What can I say? I have never been more happy in my life...each year of marriage seems to get better and better. We have three amazing, beautiful children who mean the world to us. We feel so blessed to have the family that we do. 
I am so happy that Jon and I decided to take this journey of life together and that we will be together with our family for eternity. I can't imagine anything better than that. I am thankful for him and for all that he does for our family. He is such an amazing man and an incredible father. I love him so much.

5 comments:

Amber said...

What a cute picture of you guys, I can't believe it's been that long! I miss those days. We need to go to lunch or something. Anyway, cute pics, your kids are growing up so fast! Have a great day Courtnee!

Charisa and Trent said...

You two are beautiful! I love it! I remember when I first met you guys Johnny's and you were still dating and now you've got an absolutely darling family together.

Amber said...

Hey Courtnee I saw some darling pics of your kids. Jon brought them to work. I love that little pink car! It's so perfect for pictures! They just turned out so cute. Anyway, I just had to tell you how much I loved them. have a great day!

Amber said...

I know I am so horrible. i read the first book and I loved it. Then I read the first page of new moon and I never picked it back up because of other things. Then I forgot I even had the book since it's my mom's. So now that I still have it, I started up again and it's really good. Anyway, thank you so much for being there for my sister. You are just so sweet and I know Ali really appreciates it. It was fun to see the little ones today, they're so big! Anyway, have a great day Courtnee! See ya later

Brooke said...

Congratulations! I am so glad for you! That's awesome! It's amazing how time flies! Your babies are so lucky to have you for a mom!!! I love you! Brookey