It is hard for us to believe that she is already two. She is such an amazing two year old, and we are so blessed to have her as part of our family. There are so many reasons we love her...She has the sweetest and craziest smiles. She is constantly making us laugh (sometimes making us want to pull our hair out). She is so sweet to McKinley (most of the time). She loves to tease Ashton, and she is really good at it. When she wants us to hold her she says, "You need me". She has been calling us "Courtnee" and "Jon" because she thinks it is so funny. It was a great 2nd birthday...
I can't believe she's two already! It looks like her birthday party was a lot of fun. Jon was telling us the other day that she says "You need me", that is so cute. I'm glad you guys had a good time!
Ahhh, I know they grow so fast! I can't believe that you have 3 and I have only seen 1! I have dreams of coming out to see you! Maybe one day! Love you too!!!
2 comments:
I can't believe she's two already! It looks like her birthday party was a lot of fun. Jon was telling us the other day that she says "You need me", that is so cute. I'm glad you guys had a good time!
Ahhh, I know they grow so fast! I can't believe that you have 3 and I have only seen 1! I have dreams of coming out to see you! Maybe one day! Love you too!!!
Post a Comment