Thursday, May 01, 2008

McKinley's 1st Birthday

I wish I had more pictures of her 1st birthday. I told Jon it is funny/sad how when you have your first child their 1st birthday is a big production, and then when you get to your third child it is just not so big.
Here she is with her cake. She loved it, but did not really dig in too much. She very carefully picked up pieces with her fingers...





This year has gone by so fast...we cannot believe McKinley is one. Maybe it is because she is not walking yet, or that she is only 17 pounds. We are not use to having such a little lady. We love her so much, and we are so happy that she came into our family one year ago. We could not ask for a sweeter baby. She is so happy and easy going. Jon and I have been so blessed with 3 amazing children.

No comments: