I am not even 9 weeks pregnant, and I look like I am 4-5 months along already. We thought there might be twins, but thank goodness the ultrasound showed just the one. I broke out the maternity pants 2 days ago because I couldn't shove my belly into my pants anymore. Only 31 more weeks...
6 comments:
31 weeks, 217 days, 5,208 hours, 312,480 minutes and 4 seconds... 3 seconds... 2 seconds... but whose counting??? You look great! I miss you like crazy and can't wait to see you. Love you.
I am so happy for you!!! My mom told just told me you were pregnant! congrats!
Congrats! It looks like we have something in common - I'm 10 weeks along. I'd love to get together with you sometime- give me a call!
Oh Courtnee, I think this is a sign that I need to be next. ha ha. You are so cute pregnant I'm so jealous. Tell your fam hi...love you!
C-Bond!!! I miss you! you're pregnant... how exciting! The next time we're in Idaho Falls, we definitely need to meet up for lunch like the old days! Hope everything is good with you...
Holly crap Court, i got your blog off of misty's page. I have been thinking about you and Beef a lot lately. I see you have a beautiful family and a way cute house, congrats. Hope all is well and can't wait to hear from you! How is the family? I see you are pregnant, congrats on that. How fun!! Jessica
Post a Comment