Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Long vacation from blogging.

I cannot believe that it has been almost 3 months since my last post. We have been really busy, but that is still no excuse. I am sorry and I promise to try to do better.

Here are some fun pictures of the kids at the river feeding the ducks.




Ashton dressed himself and he had to wear his transformers bike pads.




Oaklee lost one of her shoes in the river, but we managed to get it back after about thirty minutes.





It was a great time...even though the ducks weren't eating our bread.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun!! I'm glad I was able to see you guys the other day, I just miss you! I told Jon to let me know and I will take the kids off your hands so you can go out and do something fun together one of these days. I'd love to do it so just give me a call! Love you!

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Don't kids come up with the most awesome outfits? My three year old's favorite is a sweater with shorts, cowboy boots, and his little brother's baby ball cap.