Monday, August 18, 2008

Camp Pictures

If you know me at all, then you know that my family reunion is my favorite time of year. There is something so magical about being out in nature for an entire week...
This is our view as we sit around the campfire.


Ashton was helping Richard with the rock pit. We cook turkeys in the ground...the best turkey you will ever have.


This is where we all eat. It is a pretty cool setup.


This year there were about 75 kids for the boat races. Jon tried to cheat by throwing the kids boats instead of tossing them in...it was pretty embarrassing.





Kids' craft table...

Ashton with his sweet binoculars that he got on the hobo hike.

The kids get pretty dirty...



Richard said McKinley looked like a dandelion in bloom.


Richard and I took the kids on a little hike to Sun Rock, the falls and to the swim hole...









Here are the kids on another hike...




Just more pictures...






I am already looking forward to next year.






2 comments:

kjjaco5 said...

AHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! I didnt call the store on Thursday!!! Dont make me wait until tuesday to know how your US went!!! I want details! JES (I dont have a phone number or I would have called!!!)

Justin and Tawsha said...

McKinley looks so freaking cute with her dandelion hair!! : ) Love all the pictures!