I wanted to share pictures of some of my favorite people...(Jeremy, Brandi, Chloe, Claire, and Tyler & Tara--I better see you up there next year!) You would be in these pictures if I had some of you, but since you ditched out on us this year I couldn't put you in this blog.
Saturday, September 01, 2007
My Favorite Place
Everybody that knows me, knows that my favorite place in the whole world is the tetons--camping for an entire week at our family reunion. What an amazing experience it has been to be a part of something so special. I love that my kids are growing up with such an awesome tradition. Not only is this my favorite place, but it is my favorite time of year. It is the one thing I look forward to, and get so excited about. I don't think that feeling will ever go away because I look at Richard and he still gets excited (and stressed) at reunion time. I will forever have the greatest memories of this family reunion, and I know my kids are already making memories of their own.

I wanted to share pictures of some of my favorite people...(Jeremy, Brandi, Chloe, Claire, and Tyler & Tara--I better see you up there next year!) You would be in these pictures if I had some of you, but since you ditched out on us this year I couldn't put you in this blog.







I wanted to share pictures of some of my favorite people...(Jeremy, Brandi, Chloe, Claire, and Tyler & Tara--I better see you up there next year!) You would be in these pictures if I had some of you, but since you ditched out on us this year I couldn't put you in this blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The reunion is my post favorite place too! Some of my most favorite memories are there....and what a wonderful place to spend time with the fam. I feel so lucky to have a special family like ours!
Post a Comment