

I must say these kids are pretty dang cute, and I just love them to death. Yesterday, McKinley had her 4-month check-up, and Jon was working. That meant I had to take all three kids to the doctor's office (I rarely venture from home with all three unless it is a quick trip to the grocery store.) After almost 2 hours we found out that McKinley weighed 12 pounds 7 ounces and is 23 1/2 inches tall---10th percentile in height and weight. What is the deal? Ashton and Oaklee were giants compared to her. After the doctor's visit we went to Walmart and then to eat at Daddy's work. We were gone for a total of 4 hours, and I must say that it was great. A couple people told me that our kids were very well-behaved, so that is a good thing. After this incident-free day I might try to venture out more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment