Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hanging Out

Conversations with Ashton today:

Me: Ashton will you come color on this paper with your markers so I can wrap Grandma's present in it.
Ashton: Oh yes, that will be fun.
Me: That looks great Ashton, make sure you use all the colors.
A: Alright.
Me: I found three more colors for you to use.
A: Oh mom, you've got to be kidding me.

Later that day...
Me: Ashton, do you know what Oaklee is doing?
A: She's just hanging out.

He was making me laugh today. I thought I would post some pictures of the kids "just hanging out" together.

2 comments:

Darbi said...

I think its the best that you are always writing in your blog what Ashton says, because there is no way that you would be able to remember everything. He is going to love going back and looking at his pictures as he gets older.

Darbi said...

I love how Ashton & Oaklee are hanging out on each others couches.