Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Picture Time

Jen takes pictures of our kids every time we go to Omaha. I guess I should say that she attempts to take pictures of our kids because they are not very cooperative. She was able to get some really great shots of them by themselves and a few of Ashton and Oaklee, but not of all three. These pictures couldn't be any sweeter.



My Sweet Angel...I couldn't believe how sweet these pictures turned out. Jen just had the bubbles to entertain the kids, but they turned out to be a great photo.







Ashton pretty much mauled her doing this photo shoot. These are the few pictures he was being sweet to her.




I can't thank Jen enough for taking the time to do these for us. We are so lucky to have her do this. My next post will be of the pictures she took of McKinley. They are so precious that I had to focus a blog to just those pictures of her.

1 comment:

Darbi said...

I'm so glad Jen loves to take pictures of your kids. She does a wonderful job. She has captured your childrens personalities perfectly. Ashton has that mischievious look in his eyes. And Oaklee looks so grown up and beautiful. The people at work thought she was two years old. She looks very tall in the pictures. You have some beautiful kids there.

Love you guys.