Monday, May 07, 2007

McKinley

I know I have been slacking on the blog job, but I think I have a pretty good excuse.
McKinley is almost one week old. She is doing great.....the jaundice is gone and her resting heart rate being low doesn't seem to be an issue. She is just so perfect. We are so blessed to have her as part of our family.
Jon's family left yesterday...we are so grateful to them for being here for the week to take care of all of us. We would not have made it if they were not here, so thank you so much for all that you guys did.
Here are the newest pictures of McKinley....we think she is so beautiful.






1 comment:

Darbi said...

Oh your such a slacker. I'm just grateful you posted pictures this early. Your family is truly blessed. I 'm also grateful for Jons family being there and taking such good care of all of you. I'm sure it was bittersweet for them when they left. I can't wait to see you guys. Give the kids a kiss and hug from us. We love you.
Nana & Papa