Wow, has it really been that long since I last posted. I will definitely try to be better because I have so many fun pictures of the kids. Here are some of them dressing up into Ashton's costumes...
Oh my goodness!!! There are 3 of them and they're all gigantic!!! How are you? Its been quite awhile since I've seen you guys, well over a year. I just talked to Patrick the other day and he told me you guys were back. How's life been treating you? You're family's absolutely adorable by the way.
I was just telling Jon today that you needed to post something soon so I can see some more cute pictures. He told me you did yesterday and I went right home to look at them. I love your kids! :)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! There are 3 of them and they're all gigantic!!!
How are you? Its been quite awhile since I've seen you guys, well over a year. I just talked to Patrick the other day and he told me you guys were back. How's life been treating you? You're family's absolutely adorable by the way.
Your kids are getting so big!!! How is everything? I saw your blog on Alli's page, so I had to check it out. :)
I was just telling Jon today that you needed to post something soon so I can see some more cute pictures. He told me you did yesterday and I went right home to look at them. I love your kids! :)
Post a Comment