This is thanks to Alli!
Four jobs I have had in my life: 1. being a mom...by far my favorite job 2. server at Carino's...my 2nd favorite because I met my amazing husband, Jon 3. Gap...pretty lame, but I did meet some great people and get great deals on clothes 4. receptionist at an assisted living home...very boring, and sometimes entertaining (old people are pretty crazy) --
Four places I have lived: 1. Idaho Falls 2. Moscow 3. Boise 4. Grand Junction, Colorado...my favorite place I have lived.
Five places I have been: 1. Amsterdam 2. Canada 3. Omaha/Council Bluffs 4. San Diego 5. Table Rock --
Four Favorite Foods: 1. does Diet Coke count as food? 2. philly sandwiches 3. turkey/bacon panini at Carino's...even though this goes against my no eating two animals at the same time rule 4. enchiladas --
Four people I'd like to get to know better: 1. Jon's family...I wish we were closer to them or them to us 2&3. Chloe & Claire...they live too far away 4. ???? --
Four Reasons why I love being me: 1. I am a mom 2. I have an amazing marriage. 3. I know who I am, and I am happy with where I am in my life 4. I do have the cutest, most amazing kids ever --
Four Classes I wish were offered to me and that I could participate in right now: i am done with school...for now I will just participate in the constant learning of motherhood
Four friends or relatives I am tagging: Ranay, Brandi, Jeremy, Beef
4 comments:
I love it!!!! Court you are an amazing mom.....which I hope that someday I will have the dedication, patience and love that you give your kids to mine. I admire your motherhood greatness and I love the person that you have become. I am so fortunate to have you (and Brandi and I cant leave Darbi out either) as my sister(s)! We are so lucky to have such great-amazing parents, brothers and sisters, and nieces (and in my case) nephew! Love, hugs, kisses always.
I am so glad that somebody else has the same rule I do about not eating more than one animal at a time! ha ha I love it!
Thanks for the Tag! I'll post it on my blog tomorrow derickandranaythompson@blogspot.com I heard you guys are back in IF. Give me a call - let's get the kids together to play or else not and go to lunch together without the kids!
I love learning about you! We miss you like crazy. Am I an idiot? Am I supposed to "tag" someone?
Post a Comment