Friday, October 26, 2007

Still Not Crawling


I know that she is not old enough to be crawling yet, but she should be doing other things and she is not. I just got the Ages & Stages Questionnaire form from the doctor for her 6 month check-up, and let's just say she is not doing everything. Here are some of the questions:

  • When you put her on the floor, does your baby lean on her hands while sitting? Are you kidding me...she topples over if I try this.
  • If you hold both hands just to balance her, does she support her own weight while standing? Definitely not, it is a chore just to get her to stand on her feet and that is when we are holding her under her arms.
  • Does your baby get into a crawling position by getting up on her hands and knees? As you can see by the picture she does not know what to do with those arms.

I have been practicing with her every day...I don't know what to think about this because Ashton and Oaklee were so advanced for their age. Oh well, she will do it on her own time.

No comments: