It is hard to believe that it has almost been a month since I last posted. Being gone for two weeks really threw my schedule off, and I am just now getting back to the swing of things.
Last month I thought it would be fun to have my own little photo shoot with the kids. I really wanted some cute pictures of the three of them together. As you will see in the pictures, it did not turn out quite like I had pictured....
I can't imagine having the patience to even attempt a photo shoot. I agree with Brandi the last two pictures are my favorites. I can't believe your kids even cooperated. GREAT JOB!
2 comments:
So cute! I love the last two photos, you did a great job. I check everday to see if you updated so I am so happy to see more. Love you and miss you!
I can't imagine having the patience to even attempt a photo shoot. I agree with Brandi the last two pictures are my favorites. I can't believe your kids even cooperated. GREAT JOB!
Post a Comment