Monday, August 20, 2007

Our Little Daredevil

We went to Steph and Mike's house for FHE. I kind of invited us over because last night we asked Ashton what he wanted to do today that would be fun for our family. He said, "Oh...we go to Steph's house." We are so lucky to have such great friends.
Ashton went swimming...and when I say swimming I mean he let Mike throw him off the deck. Ashton made sure his dad was there to get him. It was so awesome. He did it twice.


1 comment:

brandi said...

How funny! My first thought was AGH! Watch out for the gators! Then I remembered how nice it was to be able to enjoy the water and not worry about water critters! That looks like so much fun; I am glad that you have good friends to enjoy. Love and miss you - I can not wait to see you all!