We have been out of town for the past 31/2 weeks. Ashton has not slept alone that entire time--so tonight when it was time for bed this is our conversation....
Me: It is time for bed.
A: Oh, I need to sleep with you in your bed.
Me: No, you need to sleep in your own bed.
A: Mom, I tan't there are monsters in my room and they will bite me.
Me: There are no monsters in your room.
A: I see a hole and there was there food. Food get on me and they will bite me a little bit and they will bite me alot. That will be really fross (gross).
I don't know why, but he is really scared of monsters tonight. He had me take his spiderman poster down because it was really "stary" to him.
1 comment:
I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE 3 KIDS AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW!!!! AAAANND THAT YOU LIVE IN GRAND JUNCTION WHEN I WAS PASSING THROUGH TWICE!!!!!!!!!!! Now, I'm going to have a baby and I need you to tell me what it is!!!!! I love you and your kids are adorable!!!!!! I miss you! I didn't even know that you had this until Tasha showed it to me!!! Will you tell Brandi to invite me to hers if she wants to? I don't know if you still have my email, but I still have the one you gave me a long time ago. is that one still yours? I don't want to give you my phone number publicly. I hope to hear from you soon! Love you!
Post a Comment