Saturday, April 21, 2007

One Year Ago

Only nine more days until little McKinley will join our family.
This blog is dedicated to our lives one year ago. Who would have ever thought that we would be where we are today? We never imagined being as happy as we are right now. Jon and I will soon have 3 kids, and even though that is a little scary to me...I can't wait! Looking back at these pictures makes me realize how fast life goes by, and how much my kids change in just one year. These pictures make me want to be a better parent....to have more patience, play with them as much as I can, and to remember every moment.




1 comment:

Darbi said...

Life really seems to fly by. I can't believe you were here just a year ago. I'm so grateful that you guys are where you are. I think Colorado has been good for you and your family. Although we do miss you. You and Jon have really grown since your move. The kids are really growing up to fast. I'm glad your remembering to enjoy the moments.

Miss you guys!