Today for Ashton's birthday we went and bought Night at the Museum, then we went to McDonald's for lunch so that he could play on the toys. Check out the sweet American Idol glasses he got in his happy meal--he has been wearing them all day.
After dinner we had cupcakes and I let him open his present from Aunt Jen. As you can see by his smile he loved what she got him.








I don't know why, but he would get so embarrassed when I or anybody else would sing Happy Birthday to him. It was pretty funny. However, he did like telling any stranger today that he was 3. Wow, my little guy is 3. That is kind of hard to believe until I look around and see Oaklee and my belly, and then I think he should be older than 3.
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHTON! PAPA AND NANA MISS AND LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. YOU ARE THREE YEARS OLD TODAY. YOU ARE SUCH A BIG BOY. YOU ARE ALSO SUCH A BIG HELPER TO MOMMY.
I love the picture of him looking at his presents from Jen. That is a priceless picture. He is so cute. I'm glad that Jon is almost home. Enjoy your night. I love you guys.
Nana & Papa
Happy Birthday My Man!
Post a Comment