I tried to post these twice, but blogger was not working and then I went out of town. So, here is our cute little chef at the trunk or treat party. We wanted to take pictures of Ashton and Oaklee together, but we could not find Oaklee's costume. I am a little bummed about this, but there is nothing I can do about it. Ashton had fun sitting on a chair and eating a sucker. That was the highlight of our time at trunk or treat--he was not interested in the games or booths. He had more fun handing out candy at our house. It was funny because Ashton would not give candy to the kids that had scary masks on. He didn't know quite what to think.
They asked people to make cupcakes for the cake walk. I got this idea off of food network. They turned out so cute, and I must say they were the most popular to eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment