I cut my knuckle the other day and the same day we took our cars to the shop for an oil change (we told Ashton they needed to get fixed). This is a conversation with Ashton this morning.
Ashton: Mommy have an owie.
Me: Yes I do, and mommy's owie is bloody.
A: Bloody? Need a band-aid?
Me: No, I don't need a band-aid because it is dry. See you can touch it.
A: Otay. (He carefully touches it with his finger.)
Me: See, it's okay.
A: Mommy go to the doctor.
Me: No honey, I don't need to go to the doctor my owie is okay.
A: Otay......Mommy go to the shop.
Me: (laughing)
I know I have told a ton of people about this next conversation, but I wanted to write it down so I don't forget it.
Me: Ashton, what are you doing?
Ashton: Touching my butt.
Me: What? You mean you are touching your bum.
A: No, my butt mom.
Me: We say bum, Ashton.
A. Butt.
Me: No, bum.
A. It's my butt, otay mommy.
Honestly, what do you say to that.
No comments:
Post a Comment