It is the night before Ashton starts kindergarten, and I am not going to lie...I am having somewhat of a hard time. It just seems like yesterday that he became a part of our family. I cannot believe that 5 years have already passed. It has gone by way too fast. As I sit here and think of him and how he has grown, there are so many fun memories. He is such an amazing little boy and I feel so priveleged to have been given the opportunity to be his mom. I learn something new from him almost daily. I am so proud of him.

4 comments:
what a big boy! My how he has grown! You both will be fine, you just need to adjust. Bittersweet!
I can't believe it either!! OH little Ashton all grown up!! They're all growin up so fast. Love you guys!
It blows my mind that he is old enough to start Kindergarten! I bet he had so many stories to tell when he got home!
Only one more day left in the week. The days are just so LONG when they're gone! Our boys are at the same grade school. Go Vipers!
Post a Comment