Awe Courtney she is so cute! Love the little skirt! See ya Tuesday!
I love her! I can't wait to hold her! One more month! She looks like Ashman. Love you and you look awesome!
She is so beautiful!! I think she looks a lot like McKinley did. Your family is beautiful and we miss you guys sooo much!!
Courtnee! I can't believe you have four but I can believe how cute they are! I just found your blog on Misty's and totally blog-stalked you! I'm going to need adivice from you in a few months! Keep in touch!Nicole Wheeler Wood
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awe Courtney she is so cute! Love the little skirt! See ya Tuesday!
I love her! I can't wait to hold her! One more month! She looks like Ashman. Love you and you look awesome!
She is so beautiful!! I think she looks a lot like McKinley did. Your family is beautiful and we miss you guys sooo much!!
Courtnee! I can't believe you have four but I can believe how cute they are! I just found your blog on Misty's and totally blog-stalked you! I'm going to need adivice from you in a few months! Keep in touch!
Nicole Wheeler Wood
Post a Comment