Friday, September 26, 2008

Our Very Own Home

Yes, Jon and I are officially homeowners. We are so happy to be in our very own home. I will post some pictures of the inside and what we have done to it in a later post.



5 comments:

The Cranes said...

Hey! Congratulations to you! Thats exciting. I can't wait for that someday, hopefully the near future. I hope we get to see you tomorrow while you are around Boise! Maybe lunch or something if you have time! Hope all is well.
Brittney

brandi said...

Congrats! I can not wait to come and visit!!! I miss you like crazy.

Ranay said...

That's great! My mom thought you be a few blocks away from me. We'll have to get together soon. Congrats on your new home!

Misty Kesler said...

Congrats on the new home! Do you live in IF??? what what kind of friend am I that I didnt know that?? Dont awnser the question.... But I am glad i stocked you down and found your blog. email me you number I would love to catch up xo Misty P. mistykesler@yahoo.com

Brooke said...

Aww! That's so Awesome!! We just bought our first home too! It's so exciting! I wish I could come see it!!!! Maybe one day! I can't believe you're having another baby! I started so much sooner than you and you are catching up to me!!!!! How's that treatin ya? I LOVE YOU!!! And wish we were more involved in eachother's lives. So good to see what's going on with you! Love
Brookey