Friday, November 02, 2007

I'm going CRAZY!

Today was one of those days I had to keep reminding myself that I love being a mom. My kids were driving me crazy. Oaklee and Ashton decided to not take naps today, even though I tried to get them down for over an hour and a half. With no naps you can only imagine how the rest of the night went....Tired kids=crying, whining, screaming, fighting, more crying. AAAAAAH!
It is not even eight yet, and my kids are already in bed (McKinley is still awake, but she was the only one that was good today). I chose this picture tonight because when I look at it I don't have to remind myself that I love being a mom. These three happy kids truly mean the world to me. I love them, and I love being home with them every day.

No comments: