What can I say? I have the coolest friends who treated me to a day at the spa to get my hair done. I was there for five hours, but it was well worth it because she did an amazing job. I have bangs...something I have not had in over 15 years. Hope you like it because I do and so does my honey.
4 comments:
Talk about one hot mama. I think it looks so cute. She really did do an amazing job on the coloring of your hair. It looks great. Have a great day.
Love you, mom
WOW!!!! I LOVE IT! You look so classy. Love ya
I love it! I may have to copy it! I miss you like crazy and I can not wait to see you all in a few months! You look so hot!
You look great, very sophisticated! I really like it.
Post a Comment