We took these cute pictures of Oaklee the other night. Jon and I were coming up with different names.......we came up with Lizard Lady or Rep-child. We liked Rep-child. I also found some pictures of Ashton doing the same thing when he was around her age.
Claire is totally grossed out by your ladies lizard tongue! She keeps asking to see it and I keep showing her because Claire just stares and trys to comprehend how Oakley is a "girl lizard". Of course I have not told her that it is only a pickle - it is too funny!
1 comment:
Claire is totally grossed out by your ladies lizard tongue! She keeps asking to see it and I keep showing her because Claire just stares and trys to comprehend how Oakley is a "girl lizard". Of course I have not told her that it is only a pickle - it is too funny!
Post a Comment