Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Food

Why do all parents take pictures of their kids eating? I was thinking about this today because our little lady loves Biter Biscuits, and I found myself thinking she was so cute making a mess all over herself. Then, I looked back and found a picture of Ashton doing the same thing when he was her age. I don't know why we think they are so cute doing something that we do three times a day, but it must be how happy they look with the mess all over their face. And how proud they are to be getting bigger. I am so happy to be a mom of almost three. Would I change it for anything else in the world? No way because I love everything about my job as a mom.....lately I have been loving Ashton's prayers at night and Oaklee's incredibly slobbery kisses and the constant kicking of this little baby. They are the best.

Can you tell the difference? Who is who?




No comments: