Thursday, October 12, 2006

Park City

I wanted to post these on Monday, but the last few days have made that impossible. I am finally getting to it now. We had such a blast in Park City. It was great to just hang out and relax.....we didn't really do anything. Ashton had so much fun seeing Papa, Nana, Drake, Darbi, Brandi, Jeremy, Chloe, and Claire Bear (as he would say). Jon and I were also able to go out on a date, which everyone knows never happens. We went to see The Illusionist, which we recommend seeing. It is crazy how two hours alone together can mean so much, even though by the end I was missing the kids like crazy. We are looking forward to doing it again next year. Here are a few pics of the last day of our trip.































Ashton was a big help loading the car.















And on the way home he had to be Mr. Cool.

No comments: