- Oaklee has officially decided that she can rollover from her tummy to her back whenever she wants to.
- Today Ashton said, "No way, mommy!" It was honestly the cutest thing.
- Ashton had a dream about being in Papa's truck and going into the water and getting an owie on his head. He was so dramatic about the whole situation that I had to laugh.
- Ashton still cannot say Grandma or Grandpa even though we practice every day. Grandpa is...Pop Ta and Grandma is....Maama.
- I don't know if I want to remember this or not...tonight Oaklee was on my lap and Jon was sitting next to me. She was not happy with me and I couldn't do anything she liked. Finally, I told Jon to take her and see if she was upset that he wasn't holding her. Sure enough as soon as she was in his arms she started laughing. She is definitely a Daddy's girl. Not cool, at least I have Ashton.
- Ashton still says, "Hold me, mommy." Those are the sweetest words for me to hear. I love holding my big two year old, and don't want the day to come that he says, "Don't hold me, mommy." I think I will probably cry.
Monday, September 11, 2006
Things I Don't Want To Forget.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment